The keys to wellness are written in the stars. In The Complete Guide to Astrological Self-Care, astrologer Stephanie Gailing offers a modern approach to the ancient healing art of medical astrology. From impulsive Aries to balance-seeking Libra, methodical Virgo to sensitive Pisces, each astrological personality is distinct, with specific needs of body, mind, and spirit. Divided into twelve chapters, one for each astrological sign, The Complete Guide to Astrological Self-Care illustrates in words and images the natural remedies and wellness techniques customized for each sign. Every chapter begins with an overview of the general qualities of that particular sign as they relate to health and wellness, including the specific parts of the body associated with that sign. Gailing then presents five holistic health approaches, with a number of sign-specific suggestions for each approach, including:
• Dietary approaches to wellness and specific health-supporting foods (for instance, a Taurus should grow their own herbs and use honey as their sweetener, while Capricorns should break out of their routine and try new foods, as long as they incorporate lots of calcium-rich greens into their diet)
• Spa therapies that are particularly advantageous (couples' massage is great therapy for Libras, while Aquarians resonate with Reiki)
• Recommended relaxation practices and yoga poses (Virgos should garden to unwind, while swimming is what the Piscean needs to find inner peace)
• Beneficial essential oils for use in aromatherapy (frankincense can inspire Leos, while clary sage nurtures Cancers)
• And finally, a listing of the best flower essences for each sign (impatiens is for Aries, and Sagittarians will take to agrimony)
Align your self-care routine with the stars with The Complete Guide to Astrological Self-Care.